It would not be hard to believe that people socialize more on Facebook than in real life. Facebook has become a social community which offers great opportunities to people, both at personal and professional front. Wait a second how come professional? Now, Facebook is also related to your business as it is a forum where people from professional backgrounds interact. Wondering how? Facebook training can help you push your business forward on the latest and effective social media marketing platform.
Start using these simple Facebook training tips and you’ll realize how things are working in your favor:
- Send Friend Invitations: If you don’t like adding random friends, then this is the right time when you should reconsider your choices. Invite friends you already know and even if you think that they’ll not be interested in what you offer, it would be advisable to have them in your list. The reason being, your friend’s friends can take interest in your profile. While inviting friends, recall your school days, college days, societies and clubs you joined and organizations you worked for. This forms the basis of facebook training.
- Reach your target market: Join groups where you think you’ll be able to aim at your targeted market. You can join as many as 30 groups. Use search box for searching groups and also accept group invitations. Before joining a group read carefully the information and details of the groups.
- Create your group: Starting your own group will help you in branding yourself. During the facebook training you are taught to consider the following while creating your group:
- Domain Name: If you use domain name in the title, it will help you with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Add an interesting profile picture.
- Invite Friends: Invite your friends to join you group. If you think they won’t accept your invitation, try sending a personal message.
- Keep posting: Post on your group wall regularly as if it is your blog. Bear in mind to post things that are relevant.
- Post on other group walls: It is not enough to keep posting on your group wall. You need to show presence on the other discussion forums and walls. Start new discussions which would add value. Try to post on 10-15 group walls every day.
- Continue Posting: While other tips will take some amount of time, here are some, time saving tips to keep your friends informed about your activities. Create notes and tag friends. Your friends and your friends’ friend would take a note of your note. It is not necessary to post only business related notes, share notes which are in your interest. So continue posting.
- Video Posting: Create your how-to clip and share with other groups. Few groups allow video posting while others don’t. Make sure that you don’t leave this opportunity out of your purview. In case you are not very sure of your skills at selecting the video, during facebook training, you will be taught how to pick or make the popular videos to drive traffic.
- Cross pollinate: Search for groups with ample number of members. Try to get in touch with the owner of the group and request him/her to suggest his/her group members to start following your group. In return you’ll also suggest your group members to join the owner’s group.
The last step could be working towards developing a marketing plan. Follow the marketing plan on day to day basis. Lastly, try to devote more than an hour on Facebook on daily basis, so as to keep yourself updated on various group activities. Facebook training has unique advantages to offer. The more you use and share on Facebook, the more you get famous.